Construct and Program 7 Unique Robot Models!
- Build and program an awesome, nine-inch-diameter, rolling robotic sphere that moves in all directions!
- Assembly instructions for 6 additional models also included.
- Make your models move using the included free app for iOS or Android: drive your robots wirelessly using the touchscreen interface or write programs to control the robot’s motors.
- Includes a sound sensor to program your robots to react to different sounds.
- Discover the world of robotics — an exciting, interdisciplinary field combining physics, engineering, and computer science.
- After learning how the technology works, you can design, build, and program your own robots using the kit’s 182 building pieces.
- A full-color, 60-page step-by-step illustrated manual helps kids assemble all of the models and teaches them about robotics in the real world.
- Requires a tablet or smartphone running iOS or Android. Please check the app stores for compatibility and device requirements.
There are no reviews yet.