Harness the power of the wind! With this kit, you’ll get to assemble and experiment with a realistic wind turbine complete with an electric generator and adjustable rotor blades designed with aerodynamic curves that work like the real thing. Toys. Building & Construction. Organic & Green Toys. Science & Nature. STEM Toys.
- A hands-on STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) experiment kit, Wind Power 4.0 provides a fun and engaging introduction to clean and renewable energy.
- With this kit, you can assemble a realistic wind turbine complete with an electric generator and adjustable rotor blades that are designed with complex aerodynamic curves to look and work like modern-day wind turbine blades.
- Then, conduct experiments to optimize the turbine’s performance by adjusting the angle of the blades and discover how to use the wind turbine to light up an LED and charge a rechargeable battery.
- Convert the generator into an electric motor and assemble a small electric car to demonstrate a tangible application for the stored electricity.
- The full-color, 32-page manual offers illustrated instructions and scientific information that explores the different types of wind turbines and windmills, the history of this technology, and how wind energy can be used to power homes and electric cars.