Ubongo is a fast-paced, addictive, and easy-to-learn geometric puzzle game. Players race against the timer and against each other to solve a puzzle of interlocking shapes. The faster you solve the puzzle, the more points you get!
Here’s how it works: Each player receives a set of 12 polyominos — geometric shapes formed of equal-size squares joined edge to edge in different arrangements. At the start of each round, each player gets a new puzzle panel. A roll of the die determines which polyominos you must use to perfectly fill in the empty spaces on the puzzle panel. Any players who complete the puzzle within the time limit yell out “Ubongo!”
- Use the shapes to complete the puzzles.
- Who can do it the fastest.
- After 8 rounds, who will have the most points?
- Race to place the interlocking tiles.
- Understand the rules in less than 3 minutes.
There are no reviews yet.