- Ogre is a desperate contest between a super-intelligent, bloodthirsty ai-controlled tank, and the squads of infantry, armor, and artillery fighting to stop its advance. You can be the Ogre and ruthlessly steamroll the humans in your way – or play the Defenders, trying to destroy the tank at any cost. The game is easy to learn and quick to play. It only takes a half-hour, but you’ll want to play it over and over.
- An exciting, fast-playing war-game for two players.
- In this head-to-head experience, one person commands a bloodthirsty, ai-controlled tank â€“ the Ogre.
- For ages 14 and up. Takes half an hour to play. Compatible with Ogre designerâ€™s edition.
- Includes large 3-D constructible models for the ogres and the resistance armyâ€™s command posts, as well as oversized, full-color counters for regular units.
- Ogre is the 1977 War gaming hit that has captivated players for decades. The sixth edition is ogreâ€™s first widely available release since 2000.
There are no reviews yet.