Yak is a board game about gathering the various materials needed to build a stone tower, with each village receiving a caravan of merchants bringing in their wares for trade. Taking place across various villages situated in the Himalayan Mountains – which span across multiple countries in Asia, from India to China to Nepal – Yak sees two to four players attempting to exchange their goods for stones for their impending tower.
- In Yak, the village elder has given you (and others) the task of constructing a great stone tower to guide the merchants and their yaks in the Himalayas. Each turn, a yak pulls its cart into your village
- Will you find stones for your tower, or food for your reserves?
- Or will you need to visit the market to find what you need?
- For an additional challenge, play Yak with the “master builder” variant. Reveal three of the eight objective cards at the start of play. By having the most non-crystal stones of a color or placing them in certain locations in your tower, you score additional points
- English Version | Ages 8+ | 2-4 Players | 30-60 Minutes Playing Time